- 2 egg
2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
1 packet of baking powder
1 packet of vanilla
1 glass of water Milk
1.5 cups of flour
1 tablespoon of cocoa
- Making Two-Color Pancake Recipe
- Let’s whisk the sugar and egg.
- Let’s add other ingredients except cocoa and mix well.
- Let’s split it in half and add a tablespoon of cocoa and mix.
- Let’s heat the pan well, lubricate it very little, add a tablespoon of plain dough and add the cocoa dough and cook it thoroughly.
- It is served as desired. Marmalade, jam, chocolate. ~ Bon Appetit